A Feng Shui consultation is ideal:
- When more rest and harmony in your house and life is craved for.
- When you are planning on renovating, re-decorating, freshing up, painting again,… your home, we help you with the relocation of spaces, lay-out, choice of colours,…
- When you’re looking for a new home. We help you with the selection of the right house that will support your goals, your family and yourself in life.
- When you’re planning on building. We help you with the choosing of a building plot and give advice on the design of your dreamhouse. The earlier you get Feng Shui advice through this process, the better. So do ask for Feng Shui advice before you get in touch with an architect!
- When insomia arises without any visible reasons (when it has nothing to do with stress, alcohol, an unhealthy lifestyle,…).
- When you don’t feel al right at home, you feel that something’s not right, but you don’t know why. You’ve tried everything possible when decorating it, but you still don’t feel at home.
- When you feel that you feel worse, sinds you’ve moved in from somewhere else, or that your relationship is going down the drain, or your health is getting worse, or your financial situation and you can’t find a feasible explanation to it.
- When you lack energy or you feel tired when at home, without any reason (whereas you’ve got a lot more energy out of doors).
- Your house is a mirror image of who you are, it reflects who you are. Thus, your shady spots are vividly represented by your house too. By becoming conscious of this and changing these sectors in the home we also change our inner-selves. So inside so outside. Feng Shui is hence a medium towards becoming more self-conscious.
- Even when all goes well in your life, can a Feng Shui consultant be useful to maintain the positive flow.